How do I order? (Click to expand)
1) Create an account with a picture of your photo ID uploaded to verify your age.
2) Add all the items you’re interested in to your cart.
3) Checkout and select your shipping option as either mail-order or same-day delivery (Toronto and surrounding cities only)
4) Select your payment method as either Interac eTransfer (EMT) or cash (only for same-day deliveries).
5) Await for your order! You’ll periodically receive email updates as your order goes through the stages of preparation, route planning, and finally delivery/shipment!
–Same-day deliveries are usually delivered in the range of 1-4 hours after the order is placed. Orders are placed on delivery routes that are sent out everyday at 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 7:30 pm, and 9:00 pm!
–Mail-orders are delivered through Canada Post Xpresspost and usually takes 1-5 business days, although times can vary due to COVID-19 concerns.
Where do you deliver to? How long does delivery take? (Click to expand)
We deliver to Markham, Vaughan, North York, Downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, and Mississauga! Click for Delivery Map
Delivery routes typically take under 4 hours to complete.
Routes are sent out daily at the following approximate times: 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm!
(Place your order as early as possible before those times above to make it on that particular route.)
How do I pay for an order? (Click to expand)
— You can pay either with cash on delivery or Interac eTransfer! —
Interac eTransfer or Email Money Transfer (EMT) can be sent through your personal bank’s online service.
Send your eTransfer to the email [[email protected]]
When you make an order with us and select EMT, you will be given an order number which is used for the ‘security question’ of your eTransfer. Then you will also be given a randomly generated code to use as the ‘security answer’.
Once you send your eTransfer to us, your order will be added to the queue for preparation and once ready, your eTransfer will be accepted. At that point, we’ll add your order to an available delivery route or mailing shipment!
What are your operating hours? (Click to expand)
Same-Day Delivery Hours (Approximate): 12:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm!
Customer Service: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
What is your contact information? (Click to expand)
How do I know if my order was successfully made? How do I know i my order is on it's way? (Click to expand)
– You should receive email updates as your order goes through the various status and stages of preparation. Be sure to double-check your spam folders!
– You can check order status by hovering over “My Account”and then clicking “Order Status”.
- On-hold: Your order is awaiting an eTransfer to be sent to [[email protected]]. Typically for first-time senders, it can take approximately 30 mins before it arrives to us.
- Processing: Your order is currently being processed and packed! If you sent an eTransfer, we successully received it!
- Packaged – Awaiting Shipment: Your order has been packed. It is currently awaiting to be plotted onto the next available delivery route and will be sent out shortly!
- Out for Delivery: Your order is now on one of our delivery driver’s vehicle and will be on it’s way to you. The drivers will typically contact you prior to delivery to confirm you’re available, they’ll also contact when about 10-20 mins away from you!
DISCLAIMER: You are strongly recommended to consult with your doctor and health care providers to address any vulnerabilities you may have to consume cannabis and related products. These products providing paths of exposure, such as vapes, cigarettes, and edibles for the purpose of the consumption of cannabis may pose a health risk.
- WARNING: The smoke from cannabis is harmful. Toxic and carcinogenic chemicals found in tobacco smoke such as polyaromatic hydrocarbons, aromatic amines, and N-heterocyclics are also found in cannabis smoke.
- WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Substances in cannabis are transferred from the mother to child and can harm your baby.
- WARNING: Do not drive or operate heavy equipment after using cannabis. Cannabis can cause drowsiness and impair your ability to concentrate and make quick decisions.
- WARNING: Frequent and prolonged use of cannabis containing THC can contribute to mental health problems over time. Daily or near-daily use increases the risk of dependence and may bring on or worsen disorders related to anxiety and depression.
- WARNING: Adolescents and young adults are at greater risk of harms from cannabis. Daily or near-daily use over a prolonged period of time can harm brain development and function.
- WARNING: The higher the THC content of a product, the more likely you are to experience adverse effects and greater levels of impairment. THC can cause anxiety and impair memory and concentration.
- WARNING: It can take up to 4 hours to feel the full effects from eating or drinking cannabis. Consuming more within this time period can result in adverse effects that may require medical attention.
- WARNING: The effects from eating or drinking cannabis can be long-lasting. The effects can last between 6 and 12 hours following use.
The team here at Project Loud reserves the right to decline any and all orders we feel that is suspicious or dangerous in taking. We devout ourselves to strict policies to ensure the safety, security and privacy of all Project Loud employees and customers.